Mechanical Engineer m/f Mechanical Development Engineer m/f
We are looking for a Mechanical Development Engineer (m/f) to join the global development team from our customer.
Ihre Aufgaben umfassen folgende Bereiche
- Working and lead the end-to-end development of systems and components, from concept layout through to series production implementation.
- Lead the on-time execution of projects in line with the DFSS & DFR principles.
- Plan, prepare and execute validation activities utilizing the full suite of on-site test facilities available (Component rigs, Single- & Multi-Cylinder engine tests) as well as targeted field testing.
- Lead communications with internal manufacturing, external suppliers and project management to ensure efficient project execution
- Drive the technical investigation and resolution of component failures during testing or production/supplier quality issues by providing technical guidance and leadership.
- Bachelors/Masters degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering or similar specialization.
- Knowledge and experience of the development and testing of reciprocating engines is desirable
- Knowledge of quality systems (ISO), tools (DFMEA; DVP) and techniques (DFSS, DFR) and their implementation into development projects.
- You are comfortable in an international environment and have convincing oral and written communication skills in English (and preferably also German). Comfortable with presentation of detailed technical themes across a wide range of audiences.
- Please send in the application documents exceptionally in English
The minimun gross salary for this position is € 3000,-- / month.
Market-compliant overpayment is possible, depending on qualification and work experience.
Ansprechperson: zH Herrn Stefan Dohr
Telefon: +43 (0)5/7505-5731
Bewerbung an: firstname.lastname@example.org